Sláinte Signing Meeting is on Monday, November 16, 2015, at Sacred Heart Cathedral from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. (SHC – 1055 Ellis Street between Gough & Franklin)
- This meeting is for the following teams: Sláinte 12-1 Black, 13-1 Black, 14-1 Black, 14-2 Forest, 14-3 White, 15-1 Black, 16-1 Black, 16-2 Forest, 17-1 Black, and 18-1 Black.
Sláinte Signing Meeting is on Tuesday, November 17, 2015, at Sacred Heart Cathedral from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. (SHC – 1055 Ellis Street between Gough & Franklin)
- This meeting is for the following team: Sláinte 12-2 Forest, 13-2 Forest, 14-4 Silver, 16-3 White, and Rising Youth Team with Competitions.
- USAV Membership…your membership should be current. Please designate “Slainte VBC” as the club name. USAV Registration
- USAV Medical Release Form USAV Medical Release Form
- NCVA Letter of Commitment USAV Letter of Commitment – Girls
- Print & Review Team Gear Checklist and submit online order form on the night of signing. If you know your sizes already, you may submit ahead of time. Once you have completed your submission, you will receive an email confirmation.
Online store now open.
This is the time to order that extra pair of shorts or hoodie for the players or for yourself. Click on the following link Slainte Extra Gear Online Store
- Letter of Commitment; ***please turn in hard copy with original signatures for this one. Just print, sign and drop off at the registration desk along with proof of completion of the other four items below.
- USAV Registration;
- USAV Medical Release Form; ***please turn in hard copy with original signatures for this one too.
- Online uniform order must be submitted the night of signing;
- Online club fees payment. Just go to the Online Payment tab and select the team you will be playing on. From there, a pop up window will open up for you and you have the option to pay the deposit amount due or the full payment.
- Forms to sign during registration – Given at entry to registration.
- Player’s Code of Conduct
- Parent’s Code of Conduct
- Financial Payment Agreement
Please note that Rising Youth Practice Team with no tournaments will only complete the online form. They do not need to attend the Signing Meeting on either Monday or Tuesday.
Players who are not able to meet at their scheduled day. Please go to the Monday or Tuesday night meeting. You may complete your paperwork and proceed to checkout. There will be no team meeting for this player. Please contact your coach for further details.